Rogersville City School is committed to helping all children succeed. We have many ways to help children who are struggling to learn and who need additional supports to be successful. Response to Instruction and Intervention (RTI2) is one form of support.
- What is RTI²?
- What does the RTI² Framework look like?
- What are the key components of the RTI² Framework?
- What if I think my child needs special education?
- What is Tier I?
- What is Tier II
- What is Tier III?
- What is Tribe time?
- What are benchmark assessments?
- What is Progress Monitoring?
What is RTI²?
What does the RTI² Framework look like?
What are the key components of the RTI² Framework?
What if I think my child needs special education?
What is Tier I?
What is Tier II
What is Tier III?
What is Tribe time?
What are benchmark assessments?
What is Progress Monitoring?
RTI News and Announcements
No post to display.
3rd Grade Retention Law Presentation
Supporting What Your Child Is Doing in School
- Make reading an everyday habit at home
- Communicate with your child’s teacher
- Monitor and assist with homework assignments
- Review progress monitoring data
- Share your child’s successes
- Learn more about the curricula and interventions being used in your child’s school
- Attend parent/teacher conferences and other school meeting about your child
ELA Instructional Coach, ELA Intervention Coordinator, Family Engagement Coordinator
Instructional Math Coach, Math Intervention Coordinator