Rogersville City School is committed to helping all children succeed. We have many ways to help children who are struggling to learn and who need additional supports to be successful. Response to Instruction and Intervention (RTI2) is one form of support.
No post to display.
- Make reading an everyday habit at home
- Communicate with your child’s teacher
- Monitor and assist with homework assignments
- Review progress monitoring data
- Share your child’s successes
- Learn more about the curricula and interventions being used in your child’s school
- Attend parent/teacher conferences and other school meeting about your child