Pre-School Registration for City Residents Only
Pre-School registration for the 2020-2021 school year at the Rogersville City School has already passed. Contact the school at (423) 272-7651 to have your child placed on the waiting list in the event a spot becomes available.
City Residents - Pre-School: State law requires that students must be four years of age on or before August 15th of the current year in order to be enrolled in Pre-School. Students may not attend Pre-School if they turn 5 years old before August 15th of the current year. Please note this date has changed.
Eligibility Requirements for Pre-School:
- Live within the city limits of Rogersville/proof of residence required
- Turn 4 on or before August 15th, birth certificate required
- Family meet low income guidelines/proof of income required
Bring the following documents to attach to application (Pre-School):
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of child's social security card
- Proof of residence (utility bill or lease agreement)
- Proof of family income
- Current Tennessee Certificate of Health (Physical) and Immunization