Director of Schools
RCS Welcomes Mr. Stroder!
In 2004, while pursuing his Ed.S. at the University of Idaho, Mr. Stroder became the Superintendent at Camas County School District
#121 leading them to National Blue Ribbon Award for dramatic academic growth becoming only the second school in Idaho to
receive the award in 25 years.
From there, he had the opportunity to move back to his home state and build a successful program at a larger district becoming the Superintendent at Ingram Independent School District (2009-2012). During that time, he erased a 1.5 million-dollar deficit, added a fund balance, and the district made gigantic strides in academic achievement.
While Superintendent at Gardiner School District (2012-2017), they became the number one ranked school district in Montana, and he successfully dealt with one of the largest financial crisis that the district had ever faced.
From 2017- present, Mr. Stroder became the Superintendent of Grand County School District where he created and implemented innovative action plans and services for the most at-risk students involving community leaders and agencies.
His many achievements and recognitions include:
- Texas Gold Leadership Circle Award Texas Recognized District 2010
- Texas “Steps Up” LEA Level 3
- Texas Association of School Administrators Texas ACT College Readiness Award
- National Blue Ribbon Award 2009 (Dramatic Academic Improvement) Region 4
- Administrative Representative on the Idaho Legislative Committee Idaho Association of School Administrators
- Thailand Institute 2001
- Montana- #1 ranked HS in Montana 2013-2017 Montana-Best RTI School in Montana.
- 2016 Grant Recipient for the US Green Building Council’s Pilot Program for the first LEED certified school in Montana
EdD Educational Leadership
Graduation Fall 2021
EdS Educational Leadership
MSED Educational Administration
BSE Earth Science/History
Dean’s List, Baylor University
Phi Theta Alpha Honors