Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) 3.0 Funding Stakeholder Survey
Rogersville City School System (RCS) and other districts across America are scheduled to receive a significant amount of funding referred to as ESSER 3.0. These funds will have a specific purpose at RCS. Examples of allowable (as defined by the federal government) are:
1. Utilizing a portion (no less than 20%) to address learning loss
2. Staffing to increase the ability to implement low ratio and high impact intervention and enrichment programs
3. Technology to support learning and extensions of the learning environment
4. Student and faculty mental health
5. Infrastructure improvements to support safe learning environments
Rogersville will receive $1,800,000 to be allocated through September 2024.
Please review our proposed use of funds and complete the survey.
Deadline for completion is June 16, 2021.